I am inspired by my friend Carrie Kuba to take a public, weekly look at myself. This has not been a great week.
1. I’m not feeling 100%. Fighting to keep pace this week instead of respecting the clear message my soul was sending devolved into malaise and pettiness. It was not a good look.
2. I was convicted in several ways and pledge to slow down and shut up, sooner, rather than later.
3. Petty bitchiness is never cute.
4. If I showed my ass to you this week, I’m circling back to make amends. Hold me to it.
5. My Beloved knows me so much better than I give him credit for. He is my OG, ride-or-die MVP. Always and forever.
Live your purpose, but never at the expense of Grace.
Ase and Amen.