Answering Our Forgotten Prayers
1. When my career was in free fall, I started writing to have something to do.
2. More than merely cathartic, it became my operating system for processing my world.
3. I love writing.
4. I rarely go a day without writing, or ideating about it.
5. When it came time to rebuild my career, I yelled “plot twist!”
6. The former HR executive has become a FT content creator & strategist.
7. Scribo ergo sum.
8. My Mommy reminded me that when I was a little girl, being a writer was all I talked about.
9. I’d forgotten my prayer. God never did.