The First Commandment Edition
1. I am learning a long- form lesson is obedience, and in Grace.
2. But first obedience.
3. An African proverb teaches us not to knock the head of the lion in whose mouth your fingers are.
4. God is the Lion.
5. God’s Will be done, with or without your permission, consent, opinion.
6. You have control over your will, and little else. Let go, or be dragged.
7. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. Hebrews 12:11 NIV
8. My personal exegesis?
“I love you my child, but you go’n learn today. ”
9. I love you, and always have. Grace. Finally. Always.